Because our company is committed to help protect the environment, every business decision we make gives high priority to environmental considerations.
Recent achievements in environmental protection:
- In 2015, our fleet was overhauled and expanded, with the result that 95% of our current vehicles are recent models that comply with the latest, EUR 6 standards.
- Starting in 2014, all drivers are subject to ongoing driving skills training, a program that has resulted in a 7% fuel savings and a reduction in emissions.
- Warehouse technology has been converted to the use of gas-powered vehicles.
- Since September of 2015, all freight logistics and administration has been done without the use of paper, while the conversion of all company operations to digitised processes and paperless document storage is underway.
- All wastes are collected selectively.